Hello Bikerbabewing! (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hello and welcome bikerbabewing!

Link Removed

Please take a look around and feel free to introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have.

Once again, welcome to motorhomefun, the friendliest motorhome forum on the internet!

B

Bikerbabewing

Deleted User
Hello everyone,
It was nice to get a personal welcome.
My partner Neil and I don't have a MH yet, problems with selling the house and raising enough money to get one. But I do enjoy reading all about the things other people get up to. I am very envious of you all, but we do intend to get our MH some time in the future. At the moment we only have a caravan :whatthe:sorry dirty word!!! Look forward to using this very friendly site. It looks like another addictive one.:winky:

Bikerbabewing

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Wendy,

Still not got one eh? Keep looking I know you will eventually. Glad you found this site, maybe you can look in the calendar and see if you can make any of the meets?

Look forward to seeing you again soon. ::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hiya, caravan is certainly not a dirty word, ::bigsmile:most members here have owned and enjoyed one at one time, However, because you have an interest in motorhomes that makes you an equal to every members here. We look forward to talking to you soon.

You are most welcome.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back