hello, another newbie from cornwall (1 Viewer)

Nov 13, 2013
cornwall
Funster No
MH
autocruise
Exp
3 years and not long enough
Hello everyone,
We have been lurking in the background for a while and have now paid our dues.
We are Ruth and David from West Cornwall and our van is a pre-swift autocruise starlet II which we have had for approx. 18 months.
We have used it for trips to france but we are off to Pedros this November and December (he is full up for January) so we hope to see and get to know a few of you there. We shall have to probably wild camp after December so any advice on travelling around Portugal would be welcome as it will be our first time there.
We are members of Brittany ferries travel club (for france) so if anyone would like to use our discount number, please e-mail us.
Regards,
Tinhat

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Crumbs, there are so many of you now I think we should have pasties at the meets instead of bacon butties..... :) Welcome.. you will have many new friends on here.

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
Welcome from across the border where we put the cream & jam on in the correct order :cheers:

:welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Hi Ruth and David welcome to the madhouse :welc: from sunny (today) Plymouth

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
And from me in Clay Country on the A3058

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun from Sunny North Devon where the pasties and cream teas are served proper job, hee hee

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome, we are off to Cornwall tomorrow. My wife's birthday on Wednesday and I managed to get tickets for the Hidden Hut for the same day. Very chuffed as tickets sell out in minutes apparently when they go on line and after a feature in a national newspaper recently I was not confident I would manage it. Hopefully, the forecast is good and we won't be celebrating her birthday in the pouring rain!

We are also off to Portugal at the end of the month, first time there for us too. Will report back what we find when we get back.

www.hiddenhut.co.uk

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
yes welcome . there are alot of on here now . soon be getting empty as we all head south for winter.

OP
OP
tinhat
Nov 13, 2013
cornwall
Funster No
MH
autocruise
Exp
3 years and not long enough
Hi again everyone and Thanks for the lovely warm welcome.
DevonBeekeeper....the weather is due to be warm and sunny in Cornwall this week so we hope you have a great time and Happy Birthday to Mrs DBK.
Simbadog and Wildman....Not too bothered about which order the jam and cream go on, so long as it is proper Cornish Clotted cream.:):D(y)
tinhat

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
Hi again everyone and Thanks for the lovely warm welcome.
DevonBeekeeper....the weather is due to be warm and sunny in Cornwall this week so we hope you have a great time and Happy Birthday to Mrs DBK.
Simbadog and Wildman....Not too bothered about which order the jam and cream go on, so long as it is proper Cornish Clotted cream.:):D(y)
tinhat
mind the devon one might be thicker. ha ha

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back