LIFE MEMBER
Jun 16, 2016
Herts
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello all :) we (I) have been lurking on the forums since last year for advice and info after we bought our first motorhome, an Autotrail Dakota. We have loved having Miss Daisy as we named her but decided the layout, whilst great, was not ideal for us. Fast forward to this month and we are picking up a new to us Rapido 890f on the 25th.

Due to the glowing recommendations here, we are booked into Vanbitz at the beginning of May to have a tracker fitted and a few weeks later we'll be heading back down to have the growler and satellite fitted too. Looking forward to the short stay at Cornish Farm.

We are very interested in attending a meet with some of you (although dubious about others ).

Hubby is due to start partial retirement soon and we are looking forward to 4 day weekends and spending lots of time exploring in the new 'Miss Daisy'.

So after a longwinded intro, the long and short of it is hello :) and any advice/info on Rapidos, squeezing everything into the small kitchen area and anything else really would be greatly appreciated!

Alice
(A large glass of something alcoholic to the first person who can guess Hubby's name )

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
[QUOTE="Chrysalis, post: 2313033, member: 43636

We are very interested in attending a meet with some of you (although dubious about others ).
)[/QUOTE]
.........I'll get me coat:imoutahere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp