Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
S. Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
:Sad: Hello campers, its sad times I'm afraid. The Winnie is up for sale, we haven't used her since the RV show last year, our boy is playing rugby on the weekends so even our short getaways are done n dusted.
I'll be advertising her on here shortly if anyone is interested?
Maybe be back when the sprog is all grown and the fuel becomes accesible to normal people.:Sad:
Thanks for all the advise, and the nice reception at the RV show we attended.
Mike Emma Joe an Saffy the Dog.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Sad to read, but if you are not using it then it is an expense you can do without.
You can always start again when situation changes.

Best of luck for the future.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
It was nice to see you at last year

It was nice to see you at Shepton show last year... shame you are going to give it up...

I know when I sold my first RV soon regretted it and even now I wish I had not sold it.

Anyway good luck

Bob

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
How Sad

Thats really sad:cry::cry: but not the end as you say when your family has flown the nest you can re-join the fun crowd.

Hope all goes well for the future and look forward to the day that you've bought another RV

Regards Brian and Chris

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Not sad at all, there are many more ways of enjoying life without a mobile tin box

Just enjoy life to the full, that's what matters.

Indeed. Standing at the side of a frozen rugby pitch in the middle of winter freezing your whatsits off is brill:thumb:::bigsmile:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
at sometime i would imagine that most of us have had to make decisions and changes to the way we spend our leisure time, sometimes due to family and other commitments, sometimes other reasons. Its no good hanging onto something that will not be used to its full potential.

We will probably see you on the road at some date in the future when your commitments change again
meanwhile enjoy life and family - you only get one go at it.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Sad to hear that - was great meeting with you and certain you would have fun at any rally you attended - hope things go your way and your soon back on the road again.

OP
OP
WinnietheBrave

WinnietheBrave

Free Member
Jun 28, 2010
S. Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
Not sad at all, there are many more ways of enjoying life without a mobile tin box

Just enjoy life to the full, that's what matters.

Indeed. Standing at the side of a frozen rugby pitch in the middle of winter freezing your whatsits off is brill:thumb:::bigsmile:

you may, sadly, about to become 'homeless', but theres no need to become friendless.....stay with the forum and enjoy it regardless. :thumb:

@Hilldweller, you are right, I always have my Ducati 1200s Multistrada to hoon around on.:Cool:

@Treacle, we all do anything for our kids, and if I'm honest I do enjoy it ::bigsmile:

@ pappajohn, your right I don't have to stop calling in here, so I might just do that.

Thanks to all for help and friendship, even if it was only short. Winnie hasn't gone yet, and we are going for a weekend away over easter just to make sure all is well with her. If its all trouble, as Arnie says "I'll be back"
Mike:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
time and expenditure changes all the time, you have started young. Some of us did and are still with it others left and came back. Ride the changes, enjoy what / where/ and when you can you only get one life enjoy it. I'm glad you came to shepton and met a few of us, maybe that has driven you to sell up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Stay with the forum and enjoy it and if you want a short outing then don't forget my birthday retirement bash 19 - 22nd April in Ilfracombe, scrumpy and home made wine supplied. No charge for camping or entertainment either. I can't offer any better than that as I don't own a fuel station.:thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back