Hello! Am a complete novice! (1 Viewer)

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
On shame that happened, very frustrating, but at least it was close by :( , hubby and i have a disk lock

for our steering wheel, came highly recommend by our neighbour( policeman) Good luck for your next trip:clap:

OP
OP
Happipeeps
Jan 9, 2020
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C class
On shame that happened, very frustrating, but at least it was close by :( , hubby and i have a disk lock

for our steering wheel, came highly recommend by our neighbour( policeman) Good luck for your next trip:clap:
That’s exactly what we have purchased ?? . It looks brilliant and should deter casual thieves! My hubbie is also going to install a dead lock ( I think that is what’s it called?) so that anyone turning the ignition over without knowing this can’t start the engine. All helps I guess. We managed to do a local test night on Friday to make sure heating and water system all worked properl, plus that beds and bedding was comfy and warm enough. All passed muster so we are now (today) away for two nights.....proper MH’ing. It’s pouring with rain but making it all the more cosy . Just ? it! Wished we had purchased a ? years ago! ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
That's great, on your jollies at last :clap: we thought the same, but finances rule, but thankfully have the opportunity now,and we love it::bigsmile:,( zebedde) is our well deserved family time...enjoy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back