Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Cranwell, Sleaford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi All,

I have just registered and subscribed in the last couple of days and I'm already enjoying the welcome. It was a chance meeting with a funster in a Calais Aire, that prompted me to join.

My wife and I are comparative novices at this, having only owned a motorhome for a couple of years. A 12 year old Autosleeper Nuevo with a 125 scooter on the back. But we are chalking up the miles and have done two fairly major trips so far. Last year was Greece, with a six week stop in Corfu, then Slovenia en route home. This year a four week trip through Spain, Gibraltar and back through Andorra and France. We're beginning to get the hang of it and both really enjoying it. The second trip was too long for the time we had but, like I say, we're learning.

We would love to be in Morocco next winter and that is a firm target.

Hope to attend one of the rallies as soon as we can and get to meet a few more of you.

cheers

PHD

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to fun, if you are interested in Morocco next year you could put Morocco 2014 in to search at the top, lots of good information on there. the Morocco 2013 is also worth a read with lots of info if you have the time to read it. :flyingwelcome:

OP
OP
PHD

PHD

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Cranwell, Sleaford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun, if you are interested in Morocco next year you could put Morocco 2014 in to search at the top, lots of good information on there. the Morocco 2013 is also worth a read with lots of info if you have the time to read it. :flyingwelcome:

Thanks very much I'll do that right now.
PHD

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi PHD

Welcome to the fun, you sound pretty experienced already.

Martin and Jen

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN and I'll echo whats been said above you have certainly put a few miles into motor homing for newbies, and well done that funster who pointed you in the right direction, this is the best site for advise, recommendation etc, and you can recover your ÂŁ10.00 annual subscription by the discount offered by the like of Johns Cross, Dave Newell and Eddievanbitz to name but a few. I've just recovered more than the next 4 years subscriptions by having very good work done by Dave Newell. :thumb::fatbuddha:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
hi and welcome to the madhouse.you will really fit in well.:Eeek::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.