Hello All (1 Viewer)

May 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
I don't own one YET!
Hello All
We are currently in he process of looking/researching Motorhomes with a view to buying at the end of this summer/autumn. Plans are initially short trips around the UK (for the first year or so), then a few months at a time "bummng" around Europe. Beach/Water/Mountain lovers - not really into cities as such. Plan on ONLY wearing flip flops, hiking boots and ski boots for the rest of our lives!
Currently have one medium sized dog but will be getting another mutt soon.
Initial thoughts are two lounges and as much floor space as possible (dogs). At preset happy to forgo the fixed bed.
Any advice/help appreciated, we really are starting from scratch.

All the best

Rach and Anne-Marie

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
Welcome to the fun
the layout questions come up all the time on here and I always recommend trying to rent a van with the layout you think is the 1 for you to try it befere you buy 1 because once you have ownership if its wrong its an expensive mistake I am.on my 5th van and finally found the layout thats perfect for me

Mar 11, 2021
Carrickfergus, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class Pegaso 745 A
Exp
Newbie Owner 2021. Rented for 3 years previously
Pegaso A745 Rollerteam. Weā€™re new MH ing and this model with twin lounge gives us ample space. Weā€™ve two dogs also Yorkie and Vizla.

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Puppy Wave Hi GIF by MOODMAN

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
Noneā€¦ā€¦..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome to the fun
the layout questions come up all the time on here and I always recommend trying to rent a van with the layout you think is the 1 for you to try it befere you buy 1 because once you have ownership if its wrong its an expensive mistake I am.on my 5th van and finally found the layout thats perfect for me
As Grummyb said, hire before you buy......as layout (and payload!) is all important!!
( and Welcome from The Capital of the Cotswolds! (y) )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back