LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hello everyone

Joined earlier this week but first chance I've had to say hello I'm sitting here waiting to go to B'ham airport to pick up no 2 son, home from Germany on leave first time in 6 months so SWMBO is driving me nuts.

We're going to Malvern next weekend only 20 miles from where we live would love to meet and put faces to names. Also taking the RV to Swiss International in Henley August Bank holiday would appreciate any tips will have the motorbike on so travel no problem.

Off to Thailand in 10 weeks to do a 4000k motorbike trip with Jan on the back can't wait. Going to resign my job when we get back decided to take a couple of years off and travel before we get too old. Bought an RV might as well use it so will be looking for tips on foriegn travel, also put our names down for the Morroco trip on the other forum looks fantastic .

Oh well off to the airport soon
Cheers
Ror

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Ror

I saw you had joined earlier in the week with your email addy....... although we know you as forestboy!

Thailand sounds awesome - and the morocco trip too! We would love to do the morocco trip but cannot during school term time, so will have to wait a few years yet.

It is always nice to put faces to ID's, and although we will not be at Malvern (we will be in France) there are plenty of meets throughout the year, so maybe we will catch up with you at some point.

Sharon

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Just checked my ticket booked in general camping brown zone
Would love to meet for a beer
Cheers
Ror

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Big Welcome Rory. You know your way around here by now I think. Hope you are enjoying the forum..

Meanwhile if you (or Tony or anyone else for that matter) want some small flyers to hand out to your ARVE friends at the show just PM me your address and I will send you some on Monday. ::bigsmile:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
JimJam;1916 small flyers to hand out to your ARVE friends at the show just PM me your address and I will send you some on Monday. :BigGrin:[/QUOTE said:
Cough cough may we have some please?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Ya Rory.

Se you at Malvern:winky:

I'm a member of ARVM is tha who you'll be with?

Send me some flyers JJ

Last edited:
OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We are camped in thr brown zone general camping but would be pleased to meet for a beer with any other members but we will pik your brains for advice. Will post tel no if anyone would like to meet.
Cheers
Ror

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Ror

Forgive me for being off topic, but I have added you to Bosworth meet at end of September as requested. Cannot pm you as you have chosen not to receive them. sorry.....

Sharon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back