Hello , all you funsters (1 Viewer)

Nov 15, 2017
Stamford , Lincs.
Funster No
MH
Hobby Toskana 750 FLC
Exp
Since 2015
Hi , although I have been a member for a while I never got around to introducing myself !

I go to most of the Warner shows , at this last one I bumped into the very knowledgable Lady who sold me her Hobby 750 FLC “ MAZ “ , What this Lady doesn’t know about Hobby 750 is unreal, Maz must know every nut and bolt , and if I had a problem or query about anything regarding the motorhome Maz or Mr Maz were always there at the end of the phone .
Any how I digress, took Maz’s advice got my ar*e into gear and here I am !
We have traveled around a lot of England and Scotland ( route 500 )
Still got Ireland and Europe to do , as I’m still working will have to wait for that lovely six weeks school holiday ? Pete !

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome, work just gets in the way of motorhoming ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Hi , although I have been a member for a while I never got around to introducing myself !

I go to most of the Warner shows , at this last one I bumped into the very knowledgable Lady who sold me her Hobby 750 FLC “ MAZ “ , What this Lady doesn’t know about Hobby 750 is unreal, Maz must know every nut and bolt , and if I had a problem or query about anything regarding the motorhome Maz or Mr Maz were always there at the end of the phone .
Any how I digress, took Maz’s advice got my ar*e into gear and here I am !
We have traveled around a lot of England and Scotland ( route 500 )
Still got Ireland and Europe to do , as I’m still working will have to wait for that lovely six weeks school holiday ? Pete !
Hi Pete. Lovely to see you posting on the Forums at last! Seems my nagging finally wore you down! :wink:

Also lovely to see you and Biddy at Stoneleigh - and of course ‘Bob’, my ex-beastie. Despite your best efforts to set fire to him! Now that’s a story that should be told on Fun .......... :Smile:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome from fellow Hobby travellers !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back