Heki Mini roof light (1 Viewer)

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
Just picked up our new Matrix 670sc. We discovered last night that the roof light above the rear bed has no seal and I could feel cold air blowing in. The same roof light above the galley area has a rubber seal all the way round. There is a slot in the rear one for a seal but it's not fitted. After a bit of googling it seams you can get the same roof light as vented or not vented. Is it normal for one of them to be vented? The dealer has said he will order a seal anyway and I'd rather have it with one.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
The unsealed one is left that way to comply with ventilation requirements to comply with regulations, I fitted an unsealed one above our fixed bed in the conversion. I usually open the window at night anyway in case the wife lets one rip.

OP
OP
IRHP
Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp
Ah I wondered that after reading about vented ones. Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
You just need some high density foam that's about 10mm deep and as wide as the channel. I just did 3 sides on the rear vent when I had the adria so still some ventilation but not a gale blowing in.
I seem to remember you could actually buy it as a 'spare part' but much cheaper to find your own foam.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back