Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Going away tomrrow i hope.The problem is i cant get the truma system to work.Ihave no lights showing on the two dials so cant get it to work on gas or elc i have checked fuse for the heating read manual.Has anyone got advice its a truma combi.
Thanks guys.:Sad:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi John, we currently have a similar problem with our Truma Combi. All of a sudden the blown air fan made a loud whirring noise and the whole system went dead. We took the van back to the supplying dealer and they replaced a fuse on the circuit board inside the unit. All was ok for a while but the same problem occuured last week. Upon consulting Truma our dealer is now going to fit a new fan unit, they think the fan is drawing too much current causing the fuse to blow.

Brisey.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi John, is it gas only or electric as well?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
Hi John, is it the combi 4 or 6. Assuming your fuse to the heater is ok the Reset button is under the little cover on the unit, however they had major problems 2007-9 i think with dry joints on the board. Had exactly the same symptoms intermittently and after several attemps to get it sorted here, dropped in at Truma, Germany. They replaced the unit, plus doubled the warranty. Hope yours is something simple, regards Richard

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnM

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Thank you very much for the info iwent back in and checked combi fuse and allso reset button,fuse was ok reset button? difficult to tell if it was triped or not this is the second time this has happend the last time it just started up after a couple of hours as has happend this time.i was in the van and switched the rotary dials of and then back on and hey presto system now working.the boiler is a combi gas &elc 6e i think so i will have a word with truma.Thanks to scotties brisey and jim.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back