heater

Jul 3, 2013
South queensferry
MH
Rapido 9048df
Exp
I have a chausson flash 510 it has a diesel heater It heats up great but when it goes off it doesn't come back on when it gets cold I have looked everywhere for the sensor but no joy, any help appreciated.
Adam

Jan 19, 2014
south shields
MH
Chausson 620 welcoome
Exp
since 1990
Hi adam if you can say what makeof heater you have and the control unit it has someone may be able to help. The temp sensor is likely to be in the control panel fitted in the van as thats the temp been monitored.
I remember making sure that I had air flow over the back of my panel from the van interior on the box I mounted the control panel on for that reason.
thats not to say that the heater ecu may be the faulty part and not the temp sensor
another possible faullt may be the battery voltage may be too low to allow a restart.
ta andy.

leeboy

Free Member
Sep 24, 2013
Sheffield
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I have a chausson flash 510 it has a diesel heater It heats up great but when it goes off it doesn't come back on when it gets cold I have looked everywhere for the sensor but no joy, any help appreciated.
Adam
Hi Adam,
on my best of 10 the sensor is just behind the passenger seat at about head height on the wood where the bed slides. It's about 30mm x 10mm.
Regards,
Lee.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services