Health pass for Spain.. (1 Viewer)

Pilotepete

Free Member
Aug 12, 2021
Funster No
MH
PiloteP670
It seems that to enter Spain you now have to have a FCS qr code ??
This is applied for online 48 hours before your arrival....It is a health certificate which asks among other things , for the address you are staying at.....I just wondered if anyone knows the full details and how will Motorhomers who move around get on ??

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
You ony need it if travelling by plane or arriving by ferry.If arriving by road one is not required . so if you need one details ,in english , from gov.es are here
https://www.spth.gob.es/faq?tab=1

It states for address ,ust put n a town or city.

Can I enter Spain without a QR code?

A QR CODE of health control is mandatory for all foreigners arriving in Spain by AIR or SEA only. Before entering Spain, foreign travelers must fill in an online form to obtain a personal QR code which they will present at the border.****

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Is that a passenger locater form ? Please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
It seems that to enter Spain you now have to have a FCS qr code ??
This is applied for online 48 hours before your arrival....It is a health certificate which asks among other things , for the address you are staying at.....I just wondered if anyone knows the full details and how will Motorhomers who move around get on ??
Most people who travel around usually have a nominated address anyway for insurance or doctors etc..

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Most people who travel around usually have a nominated address anyway for insurance or doctors etc..
We just put the name and address of a campsite we used last year.They have your email.address if they need to contact you.Our plf s and every one else's were just crammed in a carrier bag by a Brittany Ferry employee.Bet they are still in it.BUSBY.

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
Our crossing is a two nighter. We do not have smart phones and will not be able to print out the paper version within the 48 hour limit imposed.

Any help appreciated.

(I assume that this would also apply to anyone travelling more than a few hours drive to Portsmouth with the same smart phone issues.)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Our crossing is a two nighter. We do not have smart phones and will not be able to print out the paper version within the 48 hour limit imposed.

Any help appreciated.

(I assume that this would also apply to anyone travelling more than a few hours drive to Portsmouth with the same smart phone issues.)

We took a two night crossing and it was not an issue for us.

Simply print the form and fill it out.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
When did you print your qr document please?

It is different when you arrive by Ferry.

Please do not panic. BF will collect the form on disembarking the ship

Just take the form with you when you board the ferry.

Click the link below
Change the Language by using the pulldown drop box labelled "idioma"

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
I arrived in Spain today , when I went to save my Spanish health form it actually submitted it a day too early, but has been accepted. But at check in at Portsmouth they needed my phone so as to scan it as they had a problem scanning the printed version, although they were OK with my wife's printed paper.(same printer same time )

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
It is all very wrong.

Currently, Spain will allow you in if fully vaccinated.

Yet the UK, who said vaccination would allow is to travel freely want us to take a pre-arrival test and a 2 day test. Cots £90 per passenger upwards.
Yes & cases are falling here, everyone wears a mask when out & about & in shops or buildings, the kids have been at school since the school year started a year ago, & yet the UK want tests to enter ,tests after 2 days,, forms to enter what is a free for all with the majority not taking precautions & cases 6 to 7 times higher than a country that is "amber".

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
I think that given the current situation a smartphone would be a good idea for anyone traveling anywhere.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back