• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Headlamp protectors, X250 - with beam masks (1 Viewer)

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
These came from VanComfort and fit an X250 Fiat or Peugeot 2006-2014 - see http://www.vancomfort.co.uk/headlampdeflectorspage_000.htm. They protect the headlamp glass, but for us the main use is that they have positions marked for beam masks when travelling in Europe. I made a template from the original masks, which is included, together with 3 sets of masks I've cut. It's easy to buy sheets of sticky black plastic on ebay, you save pounds compared to buying deflectors each time you cross the channel.
Originally £49.95, I'm looking for £25 plus p&p - which I'd guess would be under £5. They're in good condition, and come with fitting instructions.
Any questions welcome.

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Hi I'll have them if still available
Thanks
Geoff

OP
OP
S
Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
Hi Geoff
Yes, they're certainly still available - I only posted them 3 minutes ago!

I'll sort out a price for postage - probably courier given size - and let you know. Payment will probably be simplest by Paypal if you've got an account?

And of course I'll need your address! Probably by message or conversation or whatever it's called on here.

Best wishes

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
Ian
Thanks, just looked at site and spotted them not normally that lucky