Headlamp converters/mask for Renault master 2007 (1 Viewer)

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
In the past I have "converted" my headlamps for foreign use using Eurolite stick-on adapters that are sold in shops like Halfords.

Once returning from abroad I removed the stickers and the glue that remained behind.

Noe I am wondering if I can SAFELY use the old stickers by using some type of double sided tape. I do not want to damage the headlamps using some inappropriate glue.

Can anyone offered a proven solution?

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Fit Clear headlamp protectors, then fit new or your old masks to those and just remove the protector when in the UK:thumb:
Usually the protectors have markings, where to place the mask, but not always, modern plastic lens lamps do not like glue of any sort
G

Upvote 0
OP
OP
O

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Fit Clear headlamp protectors, then fit new or your old masks to those and just remove the protector when in the UK:thumb:
Usually the protectors have markings, where to place the mask, but not always, modern plastic lens lamps do not like glue of any sort
G

If only I could!

As far as I know no one makes clear headlamp protectors for the 2007 Renault Master so I am stuck with the old fashioned stick on thingmebobs.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back