Free Member
Jan 27, 2012
Somerset Nr Weston-Super-
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Change in job (too young to retire so her indoors says) means with some clever 'I can't start until April' with the new employer, we are booked on tunnel 4th March ha ha and heading South. I think Switzerland is going to be in the plan, although not sure what the weather will be like in Lucerne or down at Lugano and Como around this time, then might even be alternative and head to Slovenia and Lake Bled. Anyone else planning on going south around this time? Paul

Last edited:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Change in job (too young to retire so her indoors says) means with some clever 'I can't start until April' with the new employer, we are booked on tunnel 4th March ha ha and heading South. I think Switzerland is going to be in the plan, although not sure what the weather will be like in Lucerne or down at Lugano and Como around this time, then might even be alternative and head to Slovenia and Lake Bled. Anyone else planning on going south around this time? Paul

We went to lake garda last year, through Switzerland, Lucern, Lugano, Locarno, such a beautiful country but expensive, went on the boat trip at Beckenreid on lake Lucern.
have a good trip

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back