SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
I thought it best not to say as I wanted to see if anyone came forward and I could get it back to the rightful owner. It's not a high value item particularly but one that I would be pee'd off with if I left mine behind, and especially if off on a ferry to sunnier climes. I'll tell you all in the morning what it is. I will be keeping it safe and hopefully someone will come forward. It may have even been a foreign van for all I know as I only saw the side of it and it was dark when they arrived. They left first thing this morning as I was getting up. Went out for a cigarette and there it was. I can only imagine the conversation when they pitch up

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
As I have stated what it is on a facebook group this morning I will update you here as well. It is a very nice table, heavy duty one (not a cheapy) They will be gutted when they pitch up. No one has come forward yet but will wait and see, hopefully word of mouth will help.

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
sun shade umbrella?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
As I have stated what it is on a facebook group this morning I will update you here as well. It is a very nice table, heavy duty one (not a cheapy) They will be gutted when they pitch up. No one has come forward yet but will wait and see, hopefully word of mouth will help.
aaaaaaahhhh .................... that is where I left it. If you give me your address I will round ASAP to pick it up ;):D2

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

I bet it is mine .... the cheeky mares! Mine went missing at Malvern a couple of years ago... grrrr. I bet they saw MotorhomeFun on your van, thought they had been sussed and so dumped the evidence. . . .

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
aaaaaaahhhh .................... that is where I left it. If you give me your address I will round ASAP to pick it up ;):D2
if you tell me exactly where you were parked with co-ordinates etc etc you can have it :D

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
I bet it is mine .... the cheeky mares! Mine went missing at Malvern a couple of years ago... grrrr. I bet they saw MotorhomeFun on your van, thought they had been sussed and so dumped the evidence. . . .
Well you need a big payload for this one as it is heavy and a very nice table, so if you think it is yours please come and collect it :roflmto:

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Well the West Beach Car Park of course. Do I win the prize ...................... :D2
ermm no lol. I need to know exactly where in the car park and whether you were parked side on, frontwards, backwards, time of arrival, time of departure, what was written on the side of you van etc etc etc .......... :wink:

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
ermm no lol. I need to know exactly where in the car park and whether you were parked side on, frontwards, backwards, time of arrival, time of departure, what was written on the side of you van etc etc etc .......... :wink:
Dam ..................... foiled again ............................................

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Well - I was driving a black and white Burstner and I left the West Beach Car Park about 0830 yesterday. I cant remember whereabouts I parked and which way round I parked (I forgot the table didn't I so how can you expect me to remember trivia like where I parked?). I just went to look to see what is written on the side of the van and it appears I have forgotten where it is........

Seriously though - well done for posting and making the effort to reunite a motorhomer with their furniture. I can
only guess at the grief I would suffer if the same thing happened to me.

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Well - I was driving a black and white Burstner and I left the West Beach Car Park about 0830 yesterday. I cant remember whereabouts I parked and which way round I parked (I forgot the table didn't I so how can you expect me to remember trivia like where I parked?). I just went to look to see what is written on the side of the van and it appears I have forgotten where it is........

Seriously though - well done for posting and making the effort to reunite a motorhomer with their furniture. I can
only guess at the grief I would suffer if the same thing happened to me.
I feel for them because they maybe don't even know they are missing it yet!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
.... or maybe they dumped it because it is sooo heavy and their payload well over.

That's how I struggled when I took it to Malvern and they pinched it. :whistle:

Reactions: SOS

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Does the site owner keep records of MHs who arrive with names and registration numbers? Perhaps they will know?

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Does the site owner keep records of MHs who arrive with names and registration numbers? Perhaps they will know?
Morning, we weren't on a campsite, it was a car park/aire in Hayling Island otherwise I'd have dropped it at reception. We were there for at least a couple of hours after they left, I reckon they were getting a ferry and probably wouldn't find out they had left it behind until they stop and pitch up.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
How nice was my table? If you post a photo of my table I could remember it more clearly?:sneaky:

Jun 18, 2012
Preston
Funster No
MH
Grandad's Camper-CPC
Exp
Since 2012
Here you go Eddie.
I'm sure this was the one you had!
tartanmill-rectangular-tartan-tablecloth-various-1.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.