Rally Hawick... FREE 24th June - 28th June 21 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
How much will they be? I’m selling them as we speak 👍

Doubrette

Funster
Jun 16, 2019
Paisley
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
About 5 years but wobbleboxers before that :)
I'm thinking at least a £1 per bag? Or more? What do you think?

Doubrette

Funster
Jun 16, 2019
Paisley
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
About 5 years but wobbleboxers before that :)
My suggestion would be £2, giving half to yourself to cover costs and other half to Sandra for the charity
I'm happy to cover the costs Ashley F , that can be my contribution to the charity. More money for the wee dugs (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ashley F

Funster
Jul 26, 2016
Redcar
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
2 years
Just a quick goodbye given most of you are still asleep. We've had a great 5 weeks and so many laughs. Thanks to Sandra and all her hard work bringing us all together again, it's been 'just what the doctor ordered' after those long months of lockdown. Safe journey home everyone😘

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Same from me - I was away just after 7 :laughing:

Its been great to catch up with folks and see some new faces. Thanks Sandra & the helpers for the hard work, stars as always & everyone made to feel welcome.

Its great to see the town of Hawick so keen to have motorhomes to stay.

Safe travels everyone.

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
Many thanks Sandra for organising this event. Good to find a location that is really welcoming for Motorhomes. Also very much enjoyed meeting other Funsters and putting a face to Forum Names. :smiley: Next time, must get our names down sooner for Millport!

Safely back home, dirty laundry already being processed (a “Pink” job, whilst I get on with a few “blue” jobs) and starting to get ready for our next MH Fun Rally this Friday at Shrewsbury. Hoping for good weather. 🤞

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Well Sandra you've done it again ,👍another brilliant meet at Hawick. Thank you very much for all your hard work it was much appreciated. Thanks to all the funsters for there brilliant company, had a great time. Hope you all had a good hassle free trip home or to wherever you's were heading.
Mew,Mick&Maggie

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Well Sandra you've done it again ,👍another brilliant meet at Hawick. Thank you very much for all your hard work it was much appreciated. Thanks to all the funsters for there brilliant company, had a great time. Hope you all had a good hassle free trip home or to wherever you's were heading.
Mew,Mick&Maggie

I"ve said it repeatedly, its the folk that come that make the meet, I just secure the venue. Mew you do far more than I do and it really is appreciated by everyone. From the folk who collect the £££ to those that contribute their gas/ bbq cooking its help like yours that make the meets possible otherwise there would be no Scottish meets.

Jan 17, 2014
Wellington, Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1977
Hi irnbru, good to meet you on Sunday morning. No we weren't booked into the 'Fun' gathering but just passing through having spent the past couple of weeks wandering up and down the east coast harbours of Scotland. That was a much nicer relaxed trip than fighting the expected hoards on the NC500.
We appreciated your comments about Glencapel (and Castel Corner) another of our favourite areas.

Bustup15

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs I 7820-2
Exp
New to motorhomes 2019
Hi Sandra,

Thanks for organising and allowing us into your tight knit group for 1 night even though we hadn't booked.

Always good to meet fellow alcoholics masquerading under the disguise of motorhomers 😉. The list is too long to type!

Hope to meet up with some of you at Stafford or Chester or otherwise on the road somewhere.

Cheers

Neil & Mags

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back