Having decided....... (1 Viewer)

Chrissy61

Free Member
Aug 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
Looking for a Hymer
Exp
....on a Hymer, I then went out and bought a Burstner! But someone said they're owned by Hymer now so I didn't feel too bad. I've gone for the full monty - a 748 and it's stunning and I'm amazed I now own a MH!! Anyone else on here got one??

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I think you will find 99% of members have one... ;)(y) Broken Link Removed... but couldn`t resist...

Enjoy your new Motorhome, and get to some meet`s and Rally`s...

I like Hymers, and Burstners next to Rapido`s... (y)

Upvote 0
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Chrissie, Welcome to the site , that's some starter van, as Mo say's just get out and enjoy also get along to one of the meet's or rally's you will meet load's of great people with lots of expertise and varying experience's all very friendly, we've been to several meets and we look forward to many more.
Terry & Ann

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Chrissy61

Free Member
Aug 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
Looking for a Hymer
Exp
I pick it up on Wednesday, can't wait. Want to go to Sicily with it, (that's probably next year's trip) in the meantime we'll do 'local' trips, the New Forest etc until we get used to it - and learn what all the buttons do haha!

Upvote 0

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
(y) Sounds like some good times ahead, enjoy your van, let us know how you get on.

Upvote 0

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I pick it up on Wednesday, can't wait. Want to go to Sicily with it, (that's probably next year's trip) in the meantime we'll do 'local' trips, the New Forest etc until we get used to it - and learn what all the buttons do haha!

We went to Sicily last year towing a caravan, never and I mean never again it was a nightmare. That's why we're looking for a MH, much better catered for on the continent.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back