Having a published writer in the family so proud (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Not many will be interested but the we-man wrote a sort story at school the teacher liked it that much that she put it forward to the young writer competition.
well it won and will be publish in a book of many other short story's the book will be entered in to the national archives for ever and the book will be out for publication next year summertime or their around he will hold the copy right to his part of this book
bill

Jul 28, 2018
Monmouthshire
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R
Exp
Was a campervanner, now a motohomer
Not many will be interested but the we-man wrote a sort story at school the teacher liked it that much that she put it forward to the young writer competition.
well it won and will be publish in a book of many other short story's the book will be entered in to the national archives for ever and the book will be out for publication next year summertime or their around he will hold the copy right to his part of this book
bill
I do like good news - Well Done that boy - and you be as proud as you can be šŸ˜ƒšŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
bill
Your wee man is so talented in so many areas. And he's a polite well mannered boy too. A real credit to you and Mrs Wildbill . You deserve to be proud.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Bill, that's just fantastic! What an amazing outcome for all your wonderful 'parenting'. Many more to come, I'm sure.
Congratulations wee man - so well deserved, we've always been told what a hard worker you are, taking every opportunity to learn something and to be a positive and inspirational young person.

(Any chance of a link to the story???)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Bill, that's just fantastic! What an amazing outcome for all your wonderful 'parenting'. Many more to come, I'm sure.
Congratulations wee man - so well deserved, we've always been told what a hard worker you are, taking every opportunity to learn something and to be a positive and inspirational young person.

(Any chance of a link to the story???)
When the books published no problem we haven't to publish it anywhere at the moment as it might infringe copy right but it part of a book of short stores by kids
bill

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
When the books published no problem we haven't to publish it anywhere at the moment as it might infringe copy right but it part of a book of short stores by kids
bill
That makes sense Bill. I'll look forward to reading it sometime. Virtual, socially-distanced handshakes and hugs all round!

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Wow well done Jay. You must all be so proud.

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
bill

Well done him. (and you)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Well done Jay, look forward to reading it.
Bill & Lyn you have been amazing grand parents to the wee man you must be so proud and of course we are Interested.
Thank you for sharing.

Feb 16, 2020
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globetrott
Exp
What a great story to start the day off with - Well done Jay! Who knows, could be a Booker Prize winner yet! I can see you broad smile from here BIll - congrats!

Oct 11, 2016
Bognor Regis
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 69-4
Exp
6 years
My son and son in law had a book published a few years ago, not a best seller but looked good on their cv's! Advertised on New York taxis and BA in flight magazine for a while. Translated into Korean too. Screenshot_20200613-063906.png

Deleted User
All novels are just storytelling and it has to start somewhere, very well done and I hope he keeps it up.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back