Haven 28 night Pitches in October (1 Viewer)

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi,

I don't know if any of you full timers are interested but Haven appear to have some very good deals for 28 nights in October, checke the link below

Link Removed

Hope that helps

Brian

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Might not be other peoples view but i find them like a poor Butlins (nought wrong with Butlins) if that's your thing.

I personally don't like sites that have rent able statics.

We stayed at Ty Maur in Wales and while there a static was set on fire along with waste bins and a domestic in a static that needed a police call out.

Also some ar$e had smashed a glass on the floor in the showers.

OP
OP
E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi, John

Changing the subject as you do????? Do you drive down to Spain, or do you fly ? and if you drive what route do you normally take ?

Thanks
Brian

:Cool: We LOVE them. Have been going to Reighton Sands since BEFORE it became Haven. We will continue to do so. IMH&HO they do good deals out of season. It seems a shame that we are currently parked in SPAIN. :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hi, John

Changing the subject as you do????? Do you drive down to Spain, or do you fly ? and if you drive what route do you normally take ?

Thanks
Brian

:Cool: Hi Brian (Enodreven). We have our Mini RV (Dethleffs) that we use to commute to our BIG RV (Newmar). How long that will continue depends on how we feel about going touring/wild camping again.
We take the Ferry from Portsmouth to Le Havre and head directly south to the A75 at Clermont-Ferrand which is a free Autoroute. Over the Millau bridge (if in a hurry) and down to Beziers and Narbonne. Then the N9 past Perpignan to Le Belou and into Spain on the N1. From Barcelona we go onto the N340 to Valencia and then the N332 to Benidorm. :winky:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Each to their own John:winky:

What the cost of Portsmouth -Le Harve? John

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Thank, John

We are thinking of heading to Spain in the next week or two and were looking for routes, earlier this year we went to Calahonda near Marbella and took the Calais, Poitier's, St Jean De Luz, Just North of Madrid, Calahonda, and we came out of Spain around the med coast and then the way you have suggested, just interested in different routes ?

Thanks

Brian

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Don't think I will go to Haven if it means you have to divert off thread through Spain and Portsmouth.:Eeek::Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back