Have your Covid 19 Passport ready. (1 Viewer)

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Is it all worth it , I would love to be in France or Spain, and covid wouldn't worry me any more than here but all these forms and tests and masks and everything else would just do my head in. :(
Hey, that’s word for word what we think! 🙀

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
She couldn't possibly make things easy for everyone in the UK including and especially the Scots. Why does she always have to be different for difference sake. Such a pointless waste of time, money and effort. How much is the UK tax bill inflated by multiple bureaucracies merely duplicating what already exists.
We are supposed to only order our day 2 tests through the Scottish Governments online Portal if we are coming back home from Europe at an inflated cost and not use any any other supplier .
Needless to say when we return from Spain I'll be using whoever is cheapest as long as its UK government approved .

Twogirls

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
ESSEX
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 300
Exp
Since 2014
Here in Portugal you only need proof of vaccine to eat inside restaurants at weekends, not weekdays and not to eat outside on any day of week. This applies nationwide. Assume it's because outside is considered "safer" than inside. However, you can enter to use the toilets at weekends without showing proof of vaccine 🤔🤣🤣

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Is it all worth it , I would love to be in France or Spain, and covid wouldn't worry me any more than here but all these forms and tests and masks and everything else would just do my head in. :(
That's why we have aborted our trip to the Faroes this year, we have to pass through Holland, Germany and Denmark, all with different requirements which change daily. That goes for the motorhome trip to Norway which has been abandoned for the second year running. We ain't getting any younger either! :cautious:

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
If you download the French covid passport app it will scan the NHS Qr codes and create a passport certificate for France.(from Gov.uk this morning)

wonder if that then would generate other EU ones ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Another just to add I’d say the majority of restaurants here don’t have hard menu’s they have the QR code you scan on your phone it was also like that before I left Andalucia.

Clipgate

Free Member
Jan 1, 2014
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just check the darknet, you can avail yourself of any certificate!
Once the exercise in control has passed by, it's all going to be pointless is my guess.
Just check out the horrific history to the company contracted to administer the Covid Passport ENTRUST.
Then take a view on the Netherlands people's view and trust

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
She couldn't possibly make things easy for everyone in the UK including and especially the Scots. Why does she always have to be different for difference sake. Such a pointless waste of time, money and effort. How much is the UK tax bill inflated by multiple bureaucracies merely duplicating what already exists.
Because she can 🤔

OP
OP
jumar

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Stop calling them Passports...it confuses a member on here...call them sheets of A4 Paper with a record of your contact with Needles that enter upper arms, administered by a health professional...

Oct 10, 2009
Bishop's Stortford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Since 2011
gerry mcg Reading your post and the quote I wondered if Northern Ireland has its own flag. Apparently not since 1973, and it was a sectarian one then. Another example of why I dislike religion. (apologies for diverting off the OP’s topic).

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
We just showed a picture of the paper certificate. All was ok. They basically just want to ”see” something

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
We cannot get a passport showing Covid. I have proof of vax on my phone, wife’s phone too old. We also have a paper copy from NHS but none of them claim to be a passport. Not that it matters as neither of us particularly likes Spain so we’ve no intention of going any time soon. I’m just interested to see a passport for Covid.
I believe its only a passport in name
It's proof of vaccination which needed.

gerry mcg

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Globecar 600L Revn
Exp
since 2016
gerry mcg Reading your post and the quote I wondered if Northern Ireland has its own flag. Apparently not since 1973, and it was a sectarian one then. Another example of why I dislike religion. (apologies for diverting off the OP’s topic).
I would normally associate the Red hand of Ulster with NI, but there are sectarian undertones to that so it is not a formal national flag AFAIK
BA67259B-776D-49CE-8B39-AE5AFA3342E1.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back