Have you told your insurance people! (1 Viewer)

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Ok on a spin off of my fantastic Remap thread hahaha... Just out of intrest who has told there insurance companies about mods like Solar panels, Satelite Dishes, upgraded Stereo, etc etc... As all these will make a theif want to take action against your van compared to a van with nothing fitted....

My insurance knows about everything on mine like the Aircon,Bike Rack,Awning,Stereo,Camera etc etc and even the remap now :)...

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Ok on a spin off of my fantastic Remap thread hahaha... Just out of intrest who has told there insurance companies about mods like Solar panels, Satelite Dishes, upgraded Stereo, etc etc... As all these will make a theif want to take action against your van compared to a van with nothing fitted....
My insurance knows about everything on mine like the Aircon,Bike Rack,Awning,Stereo,Camera etc etc and even the remap now :)...

Friend of mine topped his oil up at Dover on his way south. Half way down he found that he had not replaced his oil filler cap and he had major problems with his engine. He had full reputable get you home cover but the insurers left him stranded because he did not have a service history. His son or himself carried out all regular services. Perhaps he should have made this clear before purchasing his cover. He assumed that this was not necessary. Cost him a fortune.:cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
I told my insurers last year Caravan Guard and this years Comfort
about the W0W remap, no problem no extra charge:thumb: