Have you seen this Layout? (1 Viewer)

tsf

Free Member
Aug 8, 2010
Funster No
Hello

We are looking to buy a MH and have identified the layout that we want. However, I can only find this layout on one unit - the Swift Voyager 695EL (or Bessacar E695 equivalent).
Link Removed
We particularly like the half-dinette with swivelling cab seats and the large rear lounge with single beds. The Half-dinette helps to keep the length to around 7m.

I don't really want to spend 50K on the 695; the high-end trim would be wrecked and covered in felt-tip after a couple of years. I was hoping I could find this layout for 10K cheaper on a budget model.

Anybody know a MH with this layout that is a more budget model? (No more than 7m length)

Many thanks

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Hi there,

Try looking at an Adria Izola A 697 SL. We've found the Adria specifications and build quality to be very good. :thumb:

Cavendish

Free Member
Aug 10, 2008
England
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since September 2008
Sorry just noticed the layout you'd like is a low profile and the Izola has an overcab. :Blush:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Looks VERY similar to the dethleffs that Richard and Gay have

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MrRob

Free Member
Aug 8, 2010
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
23 years
Laika ...

My fave would be Laika X650R

http://www.southdownsmotorcaravans.co.uk/stock/1850/pixindex.html

http://showroom.southdownsmotorcaravans.co.uk/new-laika-x650r-motorhome-n1850-2431-0.html

But I'd not change from a Laika now ... :Smile: you'd even get a couple of extra beds for the " felt-tip"sters and a more spacious lounge with separate kitchen area.

Burstner do at least few models that would fit the bill too ... their site is not very easy to search at the moment but if you got to Link Removed and select "4 seats" and "Twin Beds" on the subsequent pages you will see some. :thumb:

Edit to add the following >

That this best meets your plan Link Removed

BUT I would seriously consider the slightly larger Link Removed

and Link Removed

Rob

Last edited:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Cavendish is right though, Adria do do this layout. Not sure if its in the later models but definitely up to 57plates,

Also, seen it in a Mclouis and one to others that are out there, so in essence should not be too much of a problem. Looks like you need a good visit to a couple of shows.

alcorn54

Free Member
Nov 21, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Mc Louis Tandy 673

Hi the Mclouis Tandy 673 has this exact layout your after I have this model,twin beds that will convert to a king size if required by simply pulling out extesion,adjustable materesses similar to a sun bed,so no real need for pillows ,low profile centre forward seating for 2 with belts,plus side seating,ajustable dinning table & swivel front seats and a onsuite seperate toilet , seperate shower. Full size fridge freezer , full oven and hob. Plus it has a large garage for storage so basically it has everything for up to four people .. The only down side is ,if you had guests and the centre double bed was made up they would have to come into your sleeping area through centre deviding door to use toilet and or shower. Although each cubicle does have there own half round folding doors,but they are situated in rear sleeping area if you get my drift??

Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back