Have you managed to book a site somewhere? (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2019
Lancaster and Morecambe area
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 120
Exp
Since 2020
Our first year of motorhoming - just got 2 nights in before lockdown. Decided to stay in England for the next two months at least, do 2-5 day trips to CMC and CCC or affiliated sites and then see how things pan out. Booked some of them a few weeks ago.

July: Hawes; Ravenglass; Woodstock, Moreton in Marsh and Tewksbury
August: Bellingham, Beadnell Bay, Barnard Castle; Ludlow and Wolverley
September: Woodhall Spa, Sandringham and West Runton

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
No this is just a site called Keat Farm

If you're in CCC then they have a THS at Quex Park for about 3 weeks in August, just a short walk from Birchington. We haven't decided whether or not we're going this year but we might for a few days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 1, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner Marano
Exp
I’m a newbie
Have we been lucky ? We have booked all our sites for a 6 weeks tour from 27th July till 8th September we usually book the 1st site then book each one when we are ready to move but due to the way things are decided to book every one in advance we feel happy that we have managed to get all the sires we want near the towns we want to visit. God Bless you all and make wonderful memorise 2020

Dec 2, 2019
Redcar/Cambrils, Spain
Funster No
MH
Now Tugging
Exp
More with boats than Moho
I've booked a site, White Water Park, Stockton on Tees, I'm there now until Saturday. Washroom facilities are open and limited to only three people in at any one time. The site is full but still quiet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 1, 2013
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu 640
Exp
since May 2013

Beatrice

Free Member
Mar 20, 2018
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 597
Exp
Since 1995
Two visits to Pembrey with the Grandkids, they love it there. Hanging back for time being for France this year, to see how it’s going.

OP
OP
wotme

wotme

Free Member
Sep 26, 2018
new forest
Funster No
MH
Sold it!
Exp
I'm a newbie
I'm glad to hear most of you are fixed up and looking forward to getting away very soon. My van is in for its MOT on Monday 13th, dodgy date I know, but if all goes well we are off to a farm in south Devon the following weekend. We will probably be taking our six year old granddaughter for her first experience of the outdoor life, could go either way but fingers crossed she will love it.

Aug 3, 2018
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 635
Exp
Since 2017
Cancelled our ferry to France 6th September and managed to book sites from 11th September to 11th November including quick stopovers Cotswolds and Perth, 2 nights at Ayr campsite, week on Arran at Lochranza, site booked (subject to ferry crossing?), Fort William booked for 2 nights, onto Durness for 7 days, Dunnet Head for 2 weeks and down the east coast (taking in Northumberland at Seahouses for the last 10 days). Making the most of staycation and doing the east coast (somewhere new for us)and making the most of the UK this year!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back