Have you ever emailed Chausson in France ? (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
I did and got a machine answer "we have received your message and will answer as soon as possible" that was 26 days ago, would anybody know if this usual with Manufactures ? The question for them was are you this year having any Technical people on the February Nec stand ? as I found in last October's show salesmen have a limited knowledge.
Having been involved with the French when I had a Renault Truck Service Garage and knowing them pretty well I fear I might have upset them for daring to ask such a question .

Tony A.

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
Tony about three years ago I emailed Benimar and Trigano...as well as copying in Marquis...as we had some teething troubles....nothing from Trigano ..an automated rely in Spanish from Benimar similar format to yours. Nothing ever came of it..Marquis said I would get a response from rom Spain..still waiting....anyway all issues fixed by dealer.

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I don't think you will get anywhere with trying to contact Chausson (Trigano)..
Everything is expected to go through your dealer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 25, 2017
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 185
Exp
Since2012
I tried when chasing new replacement hinge as local dealer were useless. They came back saying need to go through dealer network. Eventually I got on to Emm Bee motor homes and service was incredible. I would ring them up and talk to them, if they don't know I am sure they will find out for you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back