Haunted by water!! (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Well we have survived the first 2 weeks of our big adventure although not without incidents!! Water plays a starring role in almost every scene :Doh: and we even got a nice ride on a recovery truck which saved on diesel:ROFLMAO:

http://2midlifecyclistsinamotorhome.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/may-2014_23.html?m=1

The forecast has suddenly improved for the next week so we will hopefully be spending it on Il D'Oleron doing lots of cycling and drinking wine!! :thumb:

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
We were at Pontorson a few days before you, the town had a medieval fair on the 10 - 11th May
Lovely site, even better with Acsi rate....enjoying reading your blog

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Oh dear Kerry - what bad luck for the start of your adventure. The water pump failure must seem particularly hard to take since you had it replaced before leaving. A rogue production unit perhaps. Glad the dealer helped out with € regarding the roof sealing (they are genuinely helpful in my experience).

Hope all goes well from now on and it's worth remembering that a fairly comprehensive toolkit is always useful. Although motorhomes are expensive, they need regular checking and care in my view - they're not a 'buy it and forget it' luxury item.

p.s. like the blog.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
WOW

Baptism by fire, hopefully all starts to get better for you soon.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Read on your blog about all your problems the only thing I can say is to take more water with it, seriously though, glad you sorted now and enjoy the rest of your adventure. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back