Free Member
Apr 13, 2012
Winchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2012
I wondered why I hadn't joined a motorhome forum previously. When I was prompted to revisit Motorhomefun I realised why. You can't do anything until you've paid!

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
not really you can browse most of the forum and post a few comments but it is worth the £10.00 as the advise can save thousands.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
What is amazing about this and other similar forums is how people with motorhomes suddenly want to post a question when they have a problem....:winky:
You see it all the time, new member just joined that day and it's straight to "can anyone help with **" "can someone recomend a site near ***"

I think there is lots of useful info passed on these forums and personally find it well worth the payment, I have received help and advise and also passed on some in return...
Your quiet welcome to just come and browse BUT WHY do you have to knock the site about the payment and make a comment just about that... ?????
It's a choice and you decide...

I LUV IT.... :thumb:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes you are correct

What is amazing about this and other similar forums is how people with motorhomes suddenly want to post a question when they have a problem....:winky:
You see it all the time, new member just joined that day and it's straight to "can anyone help with **" "can someone recomend a site near ***"

I think there is lots of useful info passed on these forums and personally find it well worth the payment, I have received help and advise and also passed on some in return...
Your quiet welcome to just come and browse BUT WHY do you have to knock the site about the payment and make a comment just about that... ?????
It's a choice and you decide...

I LUV IT.... :thumb:::bigsmile:

Yes you are correct, just looked at todays batch.. can you help in the first post..... I know I have had my £10.00 worth of help on this site many times over this last year and before.

I even saved £12.50 when I purchased JIM's tyre pressure monitors for the RV and trailer and another car... I got £2.00 off for belonging to this club when I booked Peterborough and another £2.00 for Malvern and Newbury... I got a discount from Peter at JCM at one of the shows... I could have had a big discount from Eddie (VanBitz) .. that is without all the free knowledge that came my way at various times from other members that put there hand in there pocket to keep the site running.

Shame some cannot see the benefits of paying and joining in.. only when they need help do most arrive (not all)... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush:

dewaltman

Free Member
May 19, 2008
south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years , tugging for 27 years
The best thing to do is ignore comments like haughtonk 9 and then they disappear off the posts very quickly I personally don't mind when peoples first post is asking for help because at least they are prepared to pay for that advice and help keep the forum funded and at some point they may be able to help someone else

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back