bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, looking on a German forum, :Smile: and they are talking about Insulating a waste tank that is under the motorhome and outside in a German Winter COLD :roflmto: Or WORSE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They have had all the usual things. :winky: Build a box around it and insulate.

Someone said put salt in it,:Doh:
To be told you need 8kg of salt for 50ltrs of waste. To stop it freezing at only -10

And so on.............::bigsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But the best so far is.:winky:::bigsmile:

Put a pipe in and out of the tank, and blow warm air through it.:whatthe: So if you want to get making one, and copy right it.......:Smile: You may never look back...............::bigsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob.

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, someone has said, a copper pipe linked into you Truma boiler, or you will end up doing this..........::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Bob.

Attachments

• bulli-vorheizen-01-kl.jpg
    bulli-vorheizen-01-kl.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 88

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Mmmm.. slow cooking turds:Smile: Might be good for keeping the pitches either side of you vacant::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
You have to admire the thought that goes into it,:Doh: I could say in England we leave the drain tap open and put a bucket under it.:winky:::bigsmile:

I can imagine a German with 50ltrs of water adding 8kg of salt. The secret recipe for -10. :Smile:

Or better still..........:winky: Buy a German Van with a double floor. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Bob.

wizza

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
8 years
Dont bother with a copy right my 1996 hymer has a pipe from the blown air heating to the waste tank factory fitted. I would put a pic up but its to cold outside lol.

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi wizza, they are talking a pipe on the inside of the tank, I bet you have not got that.........::bigsmile: I know they sometimes blow air into a insulated jacket over the tank. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back