Has anyone..... (1 Viewer)

M&L

Free Member
Jan 26, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
We have a Chausson which is based upon the Master 3litre chassis/cab which has been very good so far.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: We had a 1991 Renault Master campervan during the summer of 2006. It was a great camper. Lot's of character and would do 40mph all day long if you wanted to? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
We have a 2007 Devon Monaco based on the master with Quickshift semi-automatic gearbox.

Only done a few hundred miles since buying it in January but in my opinion it rides much better than my old Pavo which was on the Boxer chassis.

Unlike the new Boxer series, probably because it is not a new van, there is not a huge list of faults and complaints waiting to be cleared. Mine doesn't leak water onto the engine nor does it shudder in reverse.

So far I am very happy but it's early days yet.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Mine doesn't leak water onto the engine nor does it shudder in reverse
Your doing something wrong,
Take it back immediately:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

B

buncefm

Deleted User
Hi guys and galls, ive just stumbled across this forum as i'm looking to try and find out how easy it would be to convert my renault master chassis cab into a motorhome any help and advice on where to get a motorhome body from???
many thanks James

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
We have a 2007 Devon Monaco based on the master with Quickshift semi-automatic gearbox.

Only done a few hundred miles since buying it in January but in my opinion it rides much better than my old Pavo which was on the Boxer chassis.

Unlike the new Boxer series, probably because it is not a new van, there is not a huge list of faults and complaints waiting to be cleared. Mine doesn't leak water onto the engine nor does it shudder in reverse.

So far I am very happy but it's early days yet.

djchapple - If my eyes read it right you posted a year ago, I for one would be very interested in your experiences, good or bad, over the past year as I am considering getting a MH based on the Renault Master with autobox. It seems they only do the 2.5L now albeit with different BHP levels.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
hello

Anyone have a Renault base motorhome please

Traveller

I had a Renult van conversion Devon Monoco prior to the current motorhome that I only changed as I needed more room, I was very happy with it. We visited Scotland 3 times and never had any trouble with either the van or climbing any hills. We found that we got 30/34 mpg with no effort. It would travel at 70 all day.
I was sorry to see it go.

Dave

Last edited:

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Hi Traveller

We have a Renault 3L Autotrail miami very pleased with it:thumb:

aman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2014
aberdeen
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2004
I also have Renault master based m/h its a homecar pr62 2008 reg have problems with fridge and a leak on the roof caused by over energetic cleaning eyeball light fittings are difficult to remove would like any info on how to remove them without knackering them or the ceiling

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I also have Renault master based m/h its a homecar pr62 2008 reg have problems with fridge and a leak on the roof caused by over energetic cleaning eyeball light fittings are difficult to remove would like any info on how to remove them without knackering them or the ceiling

hi Aman and welcome....

You may be better asking the questions in a new thread......this thread is almost 5 years old and may get overlooked.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back