Has anyone taken delivery of a Chausson Motorhome in the last 3 months (or so)? (1 Viewer)

Nedge68

Free Member
Feb 28, 2022
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640
Exp
My delivery was May or June. Was end of May now into June - so still in that bracket. I think my dealer is telling me as much as he can. I’m still hopeful for June but wondering if I am delusional?

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
If its on a Ford rather than Fiat you have more hope than me.Mine delayed from March to October but more likely to be next year and then half expecting the spec to be compromised from what I hear.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nedge68

Nedge68

Free Member
Feb 28, 2022
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640
Exp
Thankfully on a Ford - sorry to hear about your delay. GMLS Apparently Chausson have said our build is due early June. I’m hoping that’s honest and if it was September they would have told me? But I’m still worrying

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Thankfully on a Ford - sorry to hear about your delay. GMLS Apparently Chausson have said our build is due early June. I’m hoping that’s honest and if it was September they would have told me? But I’m still worrying
I think they should be able to give you a chassis number if its that close to being completed.Worth asking to give you some comfort.

Upvote 1

Blackrat

Free Member
May 19, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 ordered
Hi,
We also have a 640 on a Ford on order.
We placed the order last November and were given a delivery date of April to May. That then got pushed back to August.
We emailed our dealer last week. They said that as far as they know it’s still on track for August.
Heres hoping!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nedge68

Nedge68

Free Member
Feb 28, 2022
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640
Exp
It’s a 640 on a Ford we are waiting for. It was pre-ordered by the dealer so I’m not sure when they actually ordered it. I hope mine doesn’t move to August. We have a holiday in it booked :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nedge68

Nedge68

Free Member
Feb 28, 2022
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640
Exp
I asked for a chassis number and got told

We normally get when we are invoiced , or sometimes they appear on our monthly update which we get early June , and that’s when ill let you know what is happening .

So maybe they get monthly updates and it’s still only a hope for June.

I don’t think the dealers know and are best guessing. They are very responsive when I ask anything.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back