Has anyone installed the New Motorhome App yet? (1 Viewer)

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Younger users ................... find the users like us who use a browser to find a site and then use a password to log in as quite quaint. :D
I don't see the advantage of accessing a site via an App but I guess it isn't supposed to be of any benefit/relevance to [quaint] folk like me. I only access t'internet using my laptop on Windows 10. 'Fun' opens on the Forums page, the only section that I read. My ten or a dozen frequently used websites are saved on my 'Favourites' bar and take but a second or two to open.
Life is so simple when you're quaint. :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I don't see the advantage of accessing a site via an App but I guess it isn't supposed to be of any benefit/relevance to [quaint] folk like me. I only access t'internet using my laptop on Windows 10
No tangible benefit at all if you don't use a phone or tablet (y)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Having now played with the app I'll stick with a browser I find a browser much more user friendly.
I like to go down the What's New and my Alerts and open all the threads I'm interested in in separate tabs.
Not being able to do this in the app is a right pain. The forum moves at such a pace that by the time you have read and replied to a thread when you go back to What's New other ones you were interested in have gone off the page.

So Browser for me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
I like the app, it makes Fun easier to browse, no switching between desktop and mobile version.
Its works perfectly, not found any issues yet.
Well done.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
I have been using the app since the first week. I find it great on the phone when you don't want to launch into the laptop.

The only issue I appear to have is that when I write a reply it can get a bit sluggish and if I attach an emoji then it will often stall and I get the message do I want to wait or exit. If u wait it takes quite a while to sort itself out.
That could be my phone I guess but I don't have the issue with any other apps.
But will keep with it

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back