Has anyone got a winniebago Aspect? (1 Viewer)

G

Green Bee

Deleted User
Howdy Doody y'all!
Green bees here, want to know if anyone has got a winniebago Aspect. We have seen the 28 foot and 30 2008/2009 versions and fallen in love with them. Has anyone else got one?
What do you think of is ease of use and how often do you travel in it. What experiences have you had that raised your eyebrows or made you smile.::bigsmile:

Sheelagh

Free Member
Oct 14, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
B class
Thought we did but its an outlook. I only the passenger.:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
aspect

Hi
We have got an aspect but the 26ft model it has a different layout to the 30ft .
The 30ft is a verry good layout but the difference in price is about £15-£20 thousand more, as is with bt cruisers, we go away at every opportunity we can, and are more than happy with our 26ft they drive really well and are nice and quiet ,they are well built with the finishes as this is our third rv.
I think you will find an aspect of the longer size at griffin rv,s nr Bristol there was another one in dudleys as well .
You will not be disappointed if you buy one.:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Aspect 23D

Howdy Doody y'all!
Green bees here, want to know if anyone has got a winniebago Aspect. We have seen the 28 foot and 30 2008/2009 versions and fallen in love with them. Has anyone else got one?
What do you think of is ease of use and how often do you travel in it. What experiences have you had that raised your eyebrows or made you smile.::bigsmile:

We have the baby of all the Winnebago Aspects - the 23D it is actually 23'7" long without the tow bar and spare wheel so we are just inside 25' long. Very few are on this side of the pond and I have only seen the 26' one with the end bedroom at shows.

We have a rock and roll settee and a drop table, but boy do we have a big bathroom at the back. Being a B class it has the TV, DVD over the cab. The cab is the same as both the 2005 versions in that it is a Ford 350E on the 23D and the 26 is a 450E (chassis) but both have the Ford V10 6.8 Triton engine - the chassis for both the 350 and 450 are classed and badged as Super Duty. We are 5.1 tons and have had air lift bags fitted to the rear to stop the body dropping and smooth the ride out.

I have full paperwork on this type vehicle if anyone has any questions. I is a very good puller (trailer) and is well finished. Plus it has that slide out that makes all the differance. We use it most weekends, and have owned it a year now. Taken it to the South of France for a month and many shows so we feel we know what it can and cannot do. We have put 5k on the clock since it was imported in to the UK. (First UK owners) it had one in the USA. Not used for a year before we got it. Only issue is with the fantastic vent in the roof not working, otherwise everything worked on it.

We did find the drivers and passenger seats a bit low and had then made higher with plates fitted, that helps no end. Drives well and is happy at 55mph at 1800 revs. Lots of power in reserve. It is 9' 11" on the mirrors and fairly high with the dome Neta sat we have on top, but it handles like a dream.

Better than our old A class Dodge Champion Titan 20 years back.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back