Rally Chat Hartlepool Marina Monkey (1 Viewer)

Maccduff

Free Member
Dec 29, 2013
Gawsworth cheshire
Funster No
MH
Besscarr
Exp
Hi. This will be our first Rally and unsure how we pay!! Not brilliant on the computer!
Could any one please let us know how we go about this
Thanks

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
If you haven't already paid your £10 deposit, please do so ASAP!

I have to pay the Council the rally fee and although many have paid the deposit I am still waiting for about 30 funsters to cough up so I am about £300 short.

Preferred means of payment is by Paypal to accountHartlepool-rally@hotmail.com
Log in, click on "Pay or send money" then choose "Send money to friends and family"
Enter "hartlepool-rally@hotmail.com" and the amount £10.00. Please add a comment with your motorhomefun forum name so I know who has paid.

If you don't have a Paypal account then PM me and I will send you details for paying by cheque (this is a last resort though as I don't really want to mix up rally money and my own money)

Hi maccduff
This is the message Mike posted for us all to pay a deposit hope this helps, see you there sure you will have a great weekend
Sue & ,Eric

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Only just seen this.
Thanks Eric for taking the time to guide @Maccduff through the payment process.
I will be putting a post up next week with all necessary directions, arrival details, where to get water, empty cassettes etc etc.
Just off to the Marina today to see if I can sweet talk any of the (many) restaurants into providing Funster discounts!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back