Hartlepool Marina Monkey Hangers Rally 7-11 July 2016 (Hartlepool Marina) (1 Viewer)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Expressions of interest are welcome but PLEASE do not expect that to mean you are booked. You will have to wait until May when I am back from the annual winter trek to the sun when I will update the thread with full details and start taking bookings and deposits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Please everybody bear in mind at this point there is no list!
:roflmto::roflmto: :banghead::banghead: Good luck with that! I will watch the following replies with interest!

I really hope we can make it next year. I've put it in the diary, which now has six consecutive long weekends pencilled in from the beginning of June, with a mixture of meets, rallies & music festivals, then one weekend at home before heading off to Sweden for around six weeks. The one weekend at home means missing out on York, which will be a shame. Don't quite know how I'm going to manage all that & work at the same time, but mobile broadband is a wonderful thing!

Fortunately, the bloke I work with has just set off on his annual six week visit to his daughter in Australia, so he couldn't complain when I said I'll be working from Sweden for a chunk of next summer. :smiley:

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
We'd love to be there again next year

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!