Happy travels Jackie P (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2014
Norfolk and Correze, France
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Had one for 5 years many moons ago. Now starting again.
Just as I started reading your latest the sun came out here after a very grey miserable start to the day.:unsure:
And reading of your new found confidence made the sun shine in my heart.(y)
Thank the Lord you did remember how they use the other side of the road - despite their constant attempts to follow our example of driving on the left.:whistle:
Now you can concentrate on enjoying this whole new experience. Wish we were over in our French house as we would welcome you to our bit of paradise.
Can't wait to read the next instalment.:)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Fantastic ! I'm so happy to read you're having some good time! Yes a blue sky, the sea singing its song in the distance , and a nice almond croissant .... can be called "happiness" when you had some rough time! We are so often wanting unreachable things thinking they are "happiness" that we all tend to forget simple things are the most beautiful!

Enjoy ......

Amicalement

Frankie:):):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
So pleased Jackie, sounds a lovely start and you're already saving up your hoard of precious memory clips - the black swans, tasty culinary delights and your French will be coming on in leaps and bounds. :clap:

OP
OP
davanne
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Jackie ..you've made my day I was wondering how you were getting on.....so glad things are now positive for you and you are enjoying la belle France ...it's amazing how driving off the ferry things change and we all go into relax mode. What a difference a few miles of water make;)
What a lovely sunrise and love the crystals hanging on your window. I have some on my kitchen windows.
Almond croissants are to die for arn't they ? My favourite:)
Enjoy your travels and keep us up to date when you can....we worry when we don't hear from you:)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
So pleased to read that things are more positive, now you are in France and you are feeling comfortable, sending you a hug across the channel, and look forward to following your adventures.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
So pleased to read that things are more positive, now you are in France and you are feeling comfortable, sending you a hug across the channel, and look forward to following your adventures.

Reactions: Jim

presto

Free Member
Jul 3, 2010
n Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1990
Oh Jackie if that life changing decision is what I think it was you will never regret it.I wish you all the best on your trip with the certain knowledge you will be looked after.Perhaps Carole and I will meet you on your travels.After your year in Europe coming to see Carole and I in Ireland will be easy and you would be so welcome.
Please keep us all posted, Preston and Carole

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back