AIBinsurance

Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Just a quick note (as we hate spam) to thank all again at Motorhome Fun and all the Funster members for their support in 2016.

We had another record year thanks to all our club connections and obviously will continue to honor the club member discounts. The team can be called on 02380 268351 or visit www.aib-insurance.co.uk

Happy new year and thanks again

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Remind me how this club discount works. I've got three vehicles with you and whilst you've generally matched other quotes in the past I've never actually heard anyone say to me "oh and with your club discount it comes to . . . " Just asking!

Feb 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
A big white thing ???
Exp
3 yrs, (tenting and tugging before)
Sounds typical to me. After dealing with them many years ago I'd never do it again!!

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Still waiting for a call back

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Not sure that we will renew with AIB this time due to the attitude of one of the staff when I rang with our change of address.

OP
OP
AIBinsurance

AIBinsurance

Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Remind me how this club discount works. I've got three vehicles with you and whilst you've generally matched other quotes in the past I've never actually heard anyone say to me "oh and with your club discount it comes to . . . " Just asking!

Firstly, thank you for your custom, it is very much appreciated. We give all club members discounts, it's built into our pricing, much like your age discount, postcode discount (or load) vehicle group and engine size discount or load etc. Once you've got it, you've got the discount forever!

OP
OP
AIBinsurance

AIBinsurance

Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Sounds typical to me. After dealing with them many years ago I'd never do it again!!
That's unusual, most people stay with us forever, I'm sorry you feel that way. Why not try us next year, ask for our manager Darren and tell him your disappointment. I'm sure we can turn your opinion around!

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
Hopefully you received that call back. If not, call us on 02380 268351 - quotes don't typically take us very long
I think 2 years is too long . You must be joking, especially the attitude of the ignorant person at your end. I am surprised you are still in business. And do not wish you well.

OP
OP
AIBinsurance

AIBinsurance

Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Not sure that we will renew with AIB this time due to the attitude of one of the staff when I rang with our change of address.
That's disappointing. Hopefully your next experience of us will be better - if not, please ask for Darren our manager who loves feedback, good or bad and I'm sure will sort the issue.

OP
OP
AIBinsurance

AIBinsurance

Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Its a shame you don't offer cover for Morocco
We can cover Morocco, however, we are a broker so deal with a panel of insurers. Currently, only one of the insurers we use cover Morocco and then issue a green card.

If you need cover in Morocco, please make the consultant aware.

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
I don't think you understand what I have just wrote. This makes me question your intelligence.
Your so called manager Darren is the person who did not call me back with the quote.
I suggest you do not waste any more time replying to this message and spend more time looking at your buisness.
If you do not like my reply I suggest you stick it in your spam box

Mr B

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 1, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065ff Design Edit
Exp
Since 2015.......
Do you do multicar.
Seeing as I can't drive the Moho and the car at the same time :D2

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Any company only gets one chance with me, if they mess up I go elsewhere. As members of Fun I think AIB deserve a certain measure of respect as do all members and if there is a lack of response from them to an enquiry a simple message to show displeasure at their service should be sufficient without resorting to abuse.

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Sometimes reading negative reports can be quite alarming, I am with AIB and have always had courteous treatment over the phone. I have never had to claim and heave a sigh of relief about that, until a claim is necessary its hard to comment, however, all insurance companies will do their very best to avoid paying out, this I have learned from many friends over the years depending of course on the nature of the claim.

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
I don't think you understand what I have just wrote. This makes me question your intelligence.
Your so called manager Darren is the person who did not call me back with the quote.
I suggest you do not waste any more time replying to this message and spend more time looking at your buisness.
If you do not like my reply I suggest you stick it in your spam box
Actually ... I'm quite happy with your business. .
I got a good quote and received a good service.. 2nd year running. Thanks very much.
My suggestion is to keep on providing a good service (whilst learning from any mistakes) and ignore @edgy
:)

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
That is a bit rude. I am not the only one to have had a problem, if you take the time to read back through the posts.
Dont worry though i am not fickle enough to report you on the grounds of rule No1.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back