LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Went to Telford today and had cruise control fitted by Dave Newell. What excellent service, it was all done very efficiently in a few hours and other than the discrete stalk on the steering column the van looked just as it did when we arrived. While the work was carried out a very cheerful and helpful Jackie drove us to the Blists Hill museum where there was so much to see that we need a further visit to take it all in. She then texted us to say that the job was done and collected us to take us back to Dave and the waiting van.
Dave then went through the instructions of use very clearly and we headed for home. On the way back the system worked exactly as he had explained.
I am a very happy chap and on top of all this there was the bonus of a Funster Dicount. What more could you ask for?
Thanks Dave & Jackie :thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Moi Aussis !

In France at the moment, upon my return he is fitting me up with satellite tv system !
Great bloke, does all my work !!! :thumb:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Just wish he was over this side of the country.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Will probably have a reversing camera fitted there but since the Japanese disaster they are having supply problems.
Wyn

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Hope you purchased a 12 month 'passport'? You can't do Blists Hill itself in a day let alone Coalport, Jackfield etc. Have they still got the Tamworth piggy wigs? There's another site too that I don't actually remember properly cos I had a massive hypo there (years ago, iffy insulin) and was removed from there by ambulance to Telford A&E LOL

Pete had to chase the ambulance cos we were on one of the bikes at the time!

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Oh yes, we had the 12 month one. There certainly is a lot more to see than I expected so return trips are on our 'to do' list. (Along with so many other things that we can't even remember half of them!) ::bigsmile:
Wyn

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
There are 2 fairly huge carparks at Blist's Hill, I wonder if you can overnight?

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
We're close enough not to need to. If you liked Blists Hill and you haven't already been you should try the Black Country Museum (We're even closer to that) complete with a trip by barge into the limestone caverns under the Black Country.
Wyn

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Went to Telford today and had cruise control fitted by Dave Newell. What excellent service,

Do I need to inform the insurance people? I suppose I do. And will it mean an increase in premium?
Wyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back