Handed in notice at work

Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Yesterday I handed in my notice after 14 yrs with Arriva buses, it's been a difficult last 18mths and I've decided to head off in the M/H for the winter no itinerary other than Spain for Xmas/New Year and Tonka's meet in March and then maybe Morroco/Portugal, when the money runs out I'll head back hopefully about May. it's something me and my wife were going to do when I retired but it wasn't to be.
Looking forward to meeting funsters out and about and swopping info and maybe tag on for a day or two.
Dave
Ps finish 21st Nov looking at Portsmouth - Le Havre 26th.

cliffandger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
MH
A class
Exp
6 years
Congratulations Dave.(y) Have a lovely trip down to Spain. See you in March. We are travelling to Portugal after Tonka's meet so will be there till end of April :)

Brisey

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Congratulations Busman, I am sure that you will enjoy your trip to Spain.
There will be plenty of Funsters in Spain over Xmas and New Year. Keep a
lookout for us if you are in Benidorm.
Brisey.

Popeye

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2011
New Forest
MH
Frankia Platin Plus 8500
Exp
On and off since 1983
You know it makes sense, all the very best of luck........Griff ::bigsmile:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Yesterday I handed in my notice after 14 yrs with Arriva buses, it's been a difficult last 18mths and I've decided to head off in the M/H for the winter no itinerary other than Spain for Xmas/New Year and Tonka's meet in March and then maybe Morroco/Portugal, when the money runs out I'll head back hopefully about May. it's something me and my wife were going to do when I retired but it wasn't to be.
Looking forward to meeting funsters out and about and swopping info and maybe tag on for a day or two.
Dave
Ps finish 21st Nov looking at Portsmouth - Le Havre 26th.
Congratulations Dave.(y) Have a lovely trip down to Spain. See you in March. We are travelling to Portugal after Tonka's meet so will be there till end of April :)
Congratulations Busman, you won't regret it. We will be knocking around that part if the world around that time too. I feel a little mini meet coming on, maybe Portugal?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs or Benidorm, spain
MH
A class Burstner
Exp
Since 2000
I see my name has already cropped up twice on this thread!!
I take no responsibility ;) but good luck Dave, get out there and enjoy it all..
Life is what you make it and the reason why I finished work early to have more family time with my grandkids that I never had as a young working dad... PS... Mine's a cider when we meet up in sunny Spain..:)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
MH
A class
Exp
14 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Dave, you said you would and you have, not what you wanted or planned , but now you have made new decisions and they sound pretty good to me think it's the best way to do it with out any schedules to stick to you've probably had enough of those on the buses.

Please keep posting let us know what adventures you have, look forward to seeing you when you get back. Safe travels. x

Jan 19, 2014
south shields
MH
Chausson 620 welcoome
Exp
since 1990
hi dave, takes some doing but im sure you wont regret it, and it early days for you after your loss..
hope the trip is fabulous and as ive said at the meets, I hope to see you out there late January .
keep me updated please.
ta andy

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
MH
Pilote Sensation P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
All the best Dave, we were at Southport but didn't get to speak. I am sure you have made the right decision, enjoy your travels and we will look out for you when you get back.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services