Handbrake cables on master with Alko tag (1 Viewer)

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
06 Renault master with Alko tag I need to know if the handbrake cables are Renault or Alko. I can't for life of my find a definite answer to this query however 2 people have told me it's not a Burstner Part.

I have contacted Alko twice still waiting for reply. And a few Burstner dealers and all I can find out is it's not a Burstner part.

ANYONE ?

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Eventually had respond from Alko so I have sent them the I do asked for fingers crossed.

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
We have a Detheffs 7014 on a Renault Master, the spec says Alco chassis, when checking underneath the only part Alko are chassis extentions, the rear axle and mountings are all Renault, check distance between axle centres and compare to master spec. I searched for the bloody hours for , Alko grease nipple on back axle, till I realised it was a standard Master.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
We have a Detheffs 7014 on a Renault Master, the spec says Alco chassis, when checking underneath the only part Alko are chassis extentions, the rear axle and mountings are all Renault, check distance between axle centres and compare to master spec. I searched for the bloody hours for , Alko grease nipple on back axle, till I realised it was a standard Master.
Thanks mine is full alko I do know I have Renault calipers I was just thinking of ordering a cable and comparing it but there is a huge choice

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Just had this response

This chassis traces as conversion number 1471904 (KL1462016) from October 2005.

Cables seems to be 224944 - BRAKE CABLE RENAULT / OPEL 1880 - x4off

Wouldn't mind betting it's Renault I'll have to investigate later when I have time.

@dave newell lvs perhaps you could quote me via pm please thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
As I said previously, please call the landline No during normal working hours of email. I don't do quotes via the forum. We will need the base vehicle make, model, year of build and vin number.

D.

OP
OP
PORKSTER
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
As I said previously, please call the landline No during normal working hours of email. I don't do quotes via the forum. We will need the base vehicle make, model, year of build and vin number.

D.
Fair enuff hard for me to make calls daytime I will try Saturday

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back