Hand book for Genova (1 Viewer)

Helen Therese

Free Member
Feb 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Ducato Ace Genova
Recently bought our first motorhome an Ace Genova 2005 4 berth, unfortunately it did not come with a user manual/handbook for the living area, just the cab manual. Does anyone know where one can be bought. As this is our first motor home we are not familiar with all the equipment like the solar, grey water tank, heating, water storage etc also an electric step (that is not working at the moment) We would like to know the best way to maintain the motorhome.
Any information for a first time motorhome user would be most welcome.
Thank you

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Have you done a web search for one ? or owners group ? I`m not familiar with the make but very often someone will have uploaded them to the web

BTW w2f

OP
OP
H

Helen Therese

Free Member
Feb 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Ducato Ace Genova
I have tried but no luck so far.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Ace is/was Swift's budget brand - I had a Modena - with a bit of research I was able to find the Swift equivalent & track down the manual from that.
Bessacar is/was also a stablemate or sister brand.
Good luck

...and welcome
(...be aware of the five free post limit)

An old thread
https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/ace-genova.14727/

Also try searching or asking about the individual bits of equipment... there are relatively few manufacturers & suppliers of motorhome fittings, so they are unlikely to be unique to your make & model.

If you can take a photo of your step, what the problem is, maybe even the make & model - then I bet there's folk on her who will help.
Probably best to subscribe... best £15 you'll ever spend on motorhoming

Last edited:

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
Seems it may be available Here

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Recently bought our first motorhome an Ace Genova 2005 4 berth, unfortunately it did not come with a user manual/handbook for the living area, just the cab manual. Does anyone know where one can be bought.

Some motorhome makers really skimped on manuals back then (some still do) preferring to give you a folder which had the technical details and use instructions of the individual components. When they gave a manual, it was normally generic for all of their models and of little practical use.

Best practice is to build your own handbook, source the original instructions for all your components, everything from the fridge and hob, control panel and Elsan cassette and have them in a folder. The best source of info for your van though is here, better than any handbook; just ask away (y)

Your first motorhome and we're locked down, let's hope you can head off on an adventure or two soon

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
best advice i can give would be to join this forum and post your questions as they arise best £15 you'll ever spend once you've paid you can use the search function every question has been answered before on here

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back