LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013

Had a great time at this brilliant weekend with our Welsh friends.

Graham - I’m sure I didn’t lose anyone’s head while I was videoing you :doh:

Just been for our four mile walk RobGriff, after getting home and emptying the van.

Thanks to Silkcut1105 Kathy and Stuart and swanseajack13 Ray and Julia for a brilliant rally.

Thanks to Jen for her impromptu DJaying (although she wouldn’t have managed it without Stuart’s thumb), and for my singing and dancing chums - we had a blast.

The food was lovely - my birthday cake was lush, and we were made very welcome - even when we won the rugby and you didn’t ......

Surely a ‘Carlsberg’ rally if there ever was one ... :notworthy2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Graham - I’m sure I didn’t lose anyone’s head while I was videoing you :doh:

Just been for our four mile walk RobGriff, after getting home and emptying the van.

Thanks to Silkcut1105 Kathy and Stuart and swanseajack13 Ray and Julia for a brilliant rally.

Thanks to Jen for her impromptu DJaying (although she wouldn’t have managed it without Stuart’s thumb), and for my singing and dancing chums - we had a blast.

The food was lovely - my birthday cake was lush, and we were made very welcome - even when we won the rugby and you didn’t ......

Surely a ‘Carlsberg’ rally if there ever was one ... :notworthy2:
Sorted it Gerry

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
So back in Barnsley after a 6 hour drive from Pembrey, thanks to everyone involved in making it such a great weekend.. Stu & Kathy ( my birthday partner), Ray & Julia ( Lynns birthday partner) strange world. Choccy Boy for the chocolates, Jan for the impromptu DJ and Gerry for her music sessions. And for everyone who made the effort with the costumes, it really did make the night Mash!

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Well just got home after the best Halloween rally we have had ,the outfits all you guys had were fantastic. Thanks to everyone who attended without you it's just a meet ,so let's get ready for the next one .the Jacobs table was amazing,thanks to ray for the heating and lights and thanks John for the strobe lights ,A big thank you to graham and Lyn and Geraldine for the entertainment you were fantastic

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Hi folks back home unpacked and winterised (I hope) I cannot thank you all enough for the wonderful welcome for the first time virgin
Everyone was amazing and the costumes were fabulous. A few of you asked me 'how was your first rally' and it was a unique experience and such fun that I will remember fondly. Thanks for all your advice and suggestions to help me get the best out of 'van' I hope I have the privilege of meeting you all again.
I cannot say how much I appreciate all the hard work that the everyone put in to make it so memorable. The entertainment, food and organisation was second to none.
Thankyou

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
Sorted it Gerry
If you think of the shape of a TV, wider than higher, then the shape of the phone, higher than wider, then if you video with the phone upright, it’s the wrong format to fit onto a TV.
video should always be taken with the phone on its side, the same way you would watch a film on it.

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Another great meet. A big thank you to Ray & Julia. Stuart & Kath for making it happen. Graham and Gerri and the other singers for the entertainment. Also the other funsters for making these meets so much fun. So untill the next one. Stay safe all. John & Jackie

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Back Home safe & sound tonight at 8.30PM much drier drive back I must say:D
Thanks so much to SwanseaJack (Ray & Julia) he is a little dynamo, never stops working & fussing at looking after us all,keeping us warm and well lite, can also be witty at times, in a welsh sort of way:D2
Thanks also to Silkcut (Stuart & Kathy)The Marquee was amazing, Kathy made a massive curry which she stood over stirring in her witches outfit, casting spells whilst it thickened.:love:
Thanks to Graham & Gerri for keeping us entertained each evening, and the rest of the crowd for singing along.:cool:
Well done to all that dressed up and got into the swing of Halloween, it was our first ever Halloween Bash, and all of you made it so memorable for us.???
Love & best wishes to all.
Les & TinaL

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi folks back home unpacked and winterised (I hope) I cannot thank you all enough for the wonderful welcome for the first time virgin
Everyone was amazing and the costumes were fabulous. A few of you asked me 'how was your first rally' and it was a unique experience and such fun that I will remember fondly. Thanks for all your advice and suggestions to help me get the best out of 'van' I hope I have the privilege of meeting you all again.
I cannot say how much I appreciate all the hard work that the everyone put in to make it so memorable. The entertainment, food and organisation was second to none.
Thankyou
Hi glad you enjoyed it it is always daunting the first time but with this crowd you are always guaranteed a good time hope you got home safely happy travels Rod & Mar

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back