Hairdryer (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
We are going to the Newark show/meet in March, as there isn't EHU does anyone know if the shower blocks have 240 V plug sockets. The other half needs to be able to dry her hair, you know what they are like.
Has anyone tried 12v hairdryers?

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Not sure Diabalo, never been there, but I am sure a friendly RV owner could lend you some genny power if all else fails. ::bigsmile:

As for 12 volt hairdryers, never used one myself but haven't heard good reports about them either :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
Take my word for it . . 12v 'hair driers' are as much use as a plastic fire guard !

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi,I agree with Vic,12v hairdryer's are useless,but I am 99 % sure the wc blocks have them.If I am wrong on this my excuse is it was 2 yrs ago we were there:Rofl1terry

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi if you have a problem getting 240v park next to me and I will chuck you an extension lead over.

Olley

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Youve more chance of pleating snot than drying your hair this side of Christmas with a 12 volts hairdrier. :cry:

Just stick her head out of the open window and go for a blast up and down the campsite :thumb:

I did read somewhere about a battery/butane operated hairdrier :Eeek: been released on the market but have never seen 1 for sale anywhere. Anyone seen or heard of them for sale anywhere???

OP
OP
Diabalo
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Nice idea Lindy-c but unable to find whp sells them.

Olley nice of you to offer a bit of lecky I may have to take you up on it. It's going to be serious amount of brownie points from Mrs C if she can do her barnett, but who's going to get them me or you I wonder:ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Diabalo, its you getting the points, I can't handle one woman let alone two.:ROFLMAO:

The drying of the hair is a most important exercise to the female species, and taking the micky or otherwise is met by a slap around the ear.

We have 2x115v and 1x240v dryer so I know were your coming from.

Olley

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Diabalo, its you getting the points, I can't handle one woman let alone two.:ROFLMAO:

The drying of the hair is a most important exercise to the female species, and taking the micky or otherwise is met by a slap around the ear.

We have 2x115v and 1x240v dryer so I know were your coming from.

Olley

What??? No straighteners.....heated rollers.....curling tongs or hot brushes? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back