Haggling for a discount on a new MH (1 Viewer)

Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
Looking at a new Burstner. It is already in stock but unregistered. Is it normal to try and negotiate a discount? - and if so what sort of amount on a £60K MH. I get the feeling this is not the best time to to being buying so not sure if getting the price down is going to be doable.

Thoughts?

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
If they don't bring the price down, ask for some extras you may need, refillable gas, bike rack, carpets, free services for the next 3 years, free hab checks etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
VXman
Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
19 month year 18000 miles UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy. Campsites and off Grid.
And the discount?

I'm English - we don't discuss personal finances! :LOL:

OK - just between you and me. £1400 plus supply and fit Gemini Thatcham Cat 1 alarm and heated waste tank. So around £2.5 K

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
VXman
Feb 14, 2021
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 727G
Exp
How does that compare to list price?

Not sure about list price. Sticker price was £60875. I think it was higher than that a while ago. I have seen similar up to £65000. It's a 2020 model but unregistered.

The precise model is not on Burstner website so not sure how you would find the list price and there seem to be so many slightly different layouts, berths and specs within the same model.

When it came down to it there were only 2 for sale in the layout and the price range we were thinking. Previously I was looking a similar used models at 15K less but they were 6 years old so I felt the extra was worth it for a new vehicle.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back