Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Good show!

You should have got Nikki to bid online for sheep shearer. You could have won and Tara would have loved a short back and sides for the summer!::bigsmile:

Not sure about the horses head though!!!!!::bigsmile:

At least you didn't buy the gnome!:Eeek:

acdcdave

Deceased RIP
Oct 23, 2008
Funster No
Great stuff,Paul. We thought you were very cool and you knew a bargain, but your expert was rubbish.:cry:

So was the other expert- that Japanese screen ,P-L-E-A-S-E!! Marginally better than Midland Red bus chocks for goodness sake!:whatthe::Doh:
Really enjoyed seeing you, but not the GNOME.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I thought you did well, more of an expert than that Muppet, not sure about the hand on hip the camp bit... :winky:

Ha Ha,,,,

It's a habit I've developed lately for some reason.... All my running photos seem to have it, I just don't know what it is.

Quite a bit ended on the cutting room floor thankfully including Wonnacotts pathetic attempt at making fun of the work I do with Dementia which led me having to email and ask for it to be removed.

Still was a real fun day!!! (except the star jumps) and I made many new friends, and someone has just asked if it was me on the telly whilst I was walking the dog :ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I haven't seen it yet I will have to catch it on iplayer.

Could I ask though, do they really limit you to 1 hour to buy your stuff, or is the common mad rush at the end just for entertainment?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Enjoyed the show ... you would have done better at a country auction. Do you know in advance where the auction will be?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back