Had to re register to log on? (1 Viewer)

Happy Phantom

Free Member
Jul 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Geist Phantom
Exp
since 1988
We have been members since 2009, user name Silverdreamers, went to log on several times, using previous e mail as I am sure we have changed our e mail since 2009.
Tried lots of different ways, also tried to e mail Jim without any success.
I have logged on under a different name, but want to try and link our previous membership as we are paid up. We have also changed our motorhome.
The reason I wanted to log on now was that we are going to Wrenbury Rally, and have a quite a few things we want to sell there but don't want to bring big stuff if no sale as we are going on to Scotland. Can anyone put us on the right track.
thanks

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
.to send a PM click on Jims name in any of his posts then click 'start conversation' in the resulting profile box.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
The login page has a "forgotten password" option. You just have to enter your email address. If it doesn't say your email address is not recognised but no email arrives then I suspect your browser or whatever you are using to read emails is not set up to recognise that old email address.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi @Happy Phantom, I just checked our old site and you are not registered. If you did not visit for 13 months then we delete you. Sorry about that. If you would like to change your name back let me know. (y)

OP
OP
H

Happy Phantom

Free Member
Jul 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Geist Phantom
Exp
since 1988
Hi @Happy Phantom, I just checked our old site and you are not registered. If you did not visit for 13 months then we delete you. Sorry about that. If you would like to change your name back let me know. (y)
Hi thanks for sorting it, usually log on every few days so don't know why we are not registered, will keep new name as we have now got a Geist Phantom, so makes sense will pm re cancellation by pay pal of our on going subscription
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back