had not seen this before and it gave me a giggle (1 Viewer)

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
okay the penny didnt drop as fast as it used to rofl, but then I am a little stressed.

So you can imagine how thrilled I was to read this thread.

I havent laughed so much in ages.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

The funniest thing is a lot of the content is so true to life.

CHEERS HAGANAP

Laughter - the best medicine !!!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

P

Pusser

Deleted User
That is well wicked. ::bigsmile: I was attracted to the post initally as I thought it said Brownstools but nevertheless, well worth a read. Sometimes, just one thing can make your day and this made mine.

muz

Free Member
Nov 15, 2007
eastwood notts
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
10 years
brownfools,

excellent,and every thing in it is very true.i have had a good laugh,bring on somemore.we are at pickering enjoying the show and no rain as yet, keeping everything crossed,been talking to a few funsters today hope to see some more tomorrow.muz

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
:roflmto:Absolutley superb and spot on - having got rid of our European from THEM I can laugh now, but I couldn't through 18 months of 'customer service' - Totally and completely accurate, lovely
Jan

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
On the other channel most dont seem to see the funny side:RollEyes:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
On the other channel most dont seem to see the funny side:RollEyes:

I know John, just popped in for a look.
Makes me realise just how different most are over here. :Doh:

To me it's just funny, Everyone knows Brownhills reputation and Im sure they have many satisfied customers.

the fact is there after care experience leaves a lot to be desired.
Friend of mine has a brand new 50k van from them and it has spent more weekends at newark than it has on sites.

E

early bird

Deleted User
As a long time reader (now a poster:Smile:) of MHFacts and MHfun I think the way both forums responded to this spoof brownfools website shows the very evident differences between fun and facts. It seems that here on motorhomefun the emphasis is very much on facts but with a large dose of fun, and on the other site it seems its just the facts but with plenty who are unable to resist sarcasm and argument. To be honest I find both very entertaining but I would rather be here:Smile:

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
As a long time reader (now a poster:Smile:) of MHFacts and MHfun I think the way both forums responded to this spoof brownfools website shows the very evident differences between fun and facts. It seems that here on motorhomefun the emphasis is very much on facts but with a large dose of fun, and on the other site it seems its just the facts but with plenty who are unable to resist sarcasm and argument. To be honest I find both very entertaining but I would rather be here:Smile:

Could not agree with your comments more, what amazes me is the members who give out the sarcasm in general have never had dealings with the company. Had they done so no doubt they would expect full backing from the other members. Interesting point when the boss of the Dark side got done over by a company a site was orchestrated to complain and slag off the other company by the members but of course thats different.:Blush:

grumpy

Free Member
Jun 19, 2008
Llangollen, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Over 25 years
Well done to the makers of this site. We thought it was hilarious and SOOOOOOOOO true.
Could have been our experiences.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Brilliant, makes you realise what a powerfull medium the internet is they should be cringing in their plush offices somewhere.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Brilliant, makes you realise what a powerfull medium the internet is they should be cringing in their plush offices somewhere.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Should be, but probably won't be. After all they've made their money from the sales; and when their reputation gets so bad that nobody goes to them any more, well I guess they declare bankrupcy, have all debts written off, get the receivers in and start trading again as a new customer focused company; all the profits from the previous enterprise having gone in payments to accounts not connected with the bankrupt company (IYSWIM) - not suggesting that any honest trading company would ever dream of doing this of course, just that they probably could.:winky:

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back