Coolsite

Free Member
Nov 20, 2013
Dulwich London
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca 656
Exp
Hi, I'm new to the world of motorhomes & have just bought my first one, a 2006 CI Carioca 656. It's generally in pretty good shape but there's a few electrical issue's that I need to get sorted out, has anyone got a recommendation of where I could go in or near London, or a mobile guy who will come & have a look at it for me? I'm in Dulwich, S London to be exact, and I'm really struggling to find somewhere/someone who can help. Thanks.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome to fun and congratulations on your purchase

why not join us at mersea island for our winter meet, just the other side of colchester, essex this weekend. See the rallies and meets threads

We get our MOT and vehicle services done by London Borough of Redbridge. They are very thorough and dont charge a fortune.

If you dont need the habitation check done straight away, why not book one with one of the funster trade members who perform habitation checks at the motorhome shows.

I am sure there will be at least one at the motorhome show at Peterborough in April.

If you need a habitation check done earlier have you tried Cranham Motors on the southend road?

I think Rob1Chelsea1 are more your side of London and may know someone nearer to you.

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Why not use John Cross, not too far for you to drive and you could book into the Battle site near by. I can recommend both:thumb:
Also welcome aboard Motorhome fun.

We are neighbours BTW, London Bridge here :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Shuismo

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
se london
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 47
Exp
xmas 12
Neighbours

Hi
We to live in Dulwich and have had our MH habitation check today done by a mobile certified technician, he carried out the work at the storage area and seemed very though, let's know how you got on with your service.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back