Habitation door , manufacturer of MH taking the piss ? (1 Viewer)

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
O yes it is , I paid for expert legal advice ( not Google ) who using their expertise got this situation resolved within 14 days .

I think a lot of folk think GOOGLE is god because it is free :xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Remember twitter and facebook are great for getting thing seen to and its free.
They don't like bad news on social media.:xThumb:

OP
OP
Adbt

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
Latest update ...............new door arrived ................... Hurrah.......................... O dear...............................door when unpacke d has a dent in it ..........................new new door arrived......................new new door to be fitted on Tuesday .................could you all please cross your collective fingers ? Cheers !

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Latest update ...............new door arrived ................... Hurrah.......................... O dear...............................door when unpacke d has a dent in it ..........................new new door arrived......................new new door to be fitted on Tuesday .................could you all please cross your collective fingers ? Cheers !
Best of luck !

OP
OP
Adbt

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
New door fitted today , so hope this is the end of this particular sorry episode . I'm led to believe that right up to today that Miriad were opposing the warranty claim OK'd by Bailey . I strongly suspect that Bailey have told Miriad in no uncertain terms that this defect is down to them and the finincial hit will be borne by them also.
I will now be asking Bailey to meet my £180 legal costs as an act of good will .
Hallelujah!

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
New door fitted today , so hope this is the end of this particular sorry episode . I'm led to believe that right up to today that Miriad were opposing the warranty claim OK'd by Bailey . I strongly suspect that Bailey have told Miriad in no uncertain terms that this defect is down to them and the finincial hit will be borne by them also.
I will now be asking Bailey to meet my £180 legal costs as an act of good will .
Hallelujah!
If they don't meet your legal costs I'd suggest making a claim online
https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back