Habitation Check (1 Viewer)

Jul 11, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T486
Exp
Since August 2020
New 2020 Accordo 105 bought August last year. Will need habitation check for warranty by this August. However as I have some warranty work to do before then, is there anything to stop me having a hab check early before the 12 months is up?
Just makes sense to put it into a garage once and get service, habcheck and warranty work done in one hit to avoid time off road and reduce covid risk of multiple visits to the workshop
Ta muchfully

Aug 5, 2018
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Often the warranty wording will specify the number of weeks before and after the actual anniversary date that work has to be done to maintain the warranty. HTH

OP
OP
Keep Right On
Jul 11, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T486
Exp
Since August 2020
Often the warranty wording will specify the number of weeks before and after the actual anniversary date that work has to be done to maintain the warranty. HTH
Thanks for the tip - its 60 days before or after purchase date, Checking whether purchase date was date of deposit, date of balance payment or date of delivery

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Shop around for the base vehicle service as you may find that your dealer really tries to 'milk' you for a lot more dosh! There's no reason you have to use them for this.

Just a thought, check your base service requirements as I think you'll find it's not needed until it's 2 years old.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back